Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Red Sox won

After watching this afternoon's ball game, I can honestly say that I am not all that concerned about the Red Sox. They played well and seemed to be enjoying themselves, which is a good sign that there aren't any assholes in the clubhouse.

It's a good start to the spring training season and hopefully it continues.


As for the other sport in our lives, the Bruins won last night despite the fact I was only able to watch one period. They are currently 5 points ahead of the Lightning who finally lost a game.

Both teams play tonight with the Lightning playing at 8:00 and the Bruins playing at 9:30. That means I will have no idea who won and who lost until tomorrow morning.


Dinner is done and hockey awaits.

While I figure out what to do with my time between now and then, you can enjoy these:

No comments: