Thursday, February 20, 2020

Only caught the first period.

I managed to make it through the first period last night and found out the Bruins won when I checked the scores this morning. This means they are once again 3 points ahead of the Lightning.

There are, I believe, only 24 games left in the season. If they can maintain that lead over 24 games, it will be amazing. It will also give them home rink advantage in the playoffs.


Brock Holt has left the building.

He is no longer a free agent and will be spreading his joy, and skills, in Milwaukee while wearing a Brewers uniform.

This is, in my humble opinion, worse news than the Betts trade. I liked watching Holt play baseball.

The Brewers fans will enjoy watching him and they will reap the benefits of his very generous heart.


While I wonder what the Red Sox are going to be like this coming season, you can click on these links:

No comments: