Sunday, February 2, 2020

One point

With last night's win over the Wild and the Capitals loss today, the Bruins are now one point behind the Capitals for first place.

They are playing some pretty good hockey and if they can keep it up, they stand a good chance of going into the playoffs in first place in the league. That gives them home ice advantage and in the game of hockey, that's a good thing.

Teams always play better on home ice.


As for this evening there is a little football game on called the SuperB owl and I will be rooting for the Chiefs.

I have nothing against Jimmy Garoppolo but I like Patrick Mahomes. I know the 49rs have a better defense and will be a problem for the Chiefs but over the last few games, Mahomes has proven that he can march a team down field like Tom Brady.

There is something cool about watching a quarterback move his team 85 yards down the field and into the end zone.


For the record, I could care less about the halftime show. Last thing I want to see is some "artist" I've probably never heard of lip syncing his/her greatest hit. I'll just be watching football and commercials. Unless the commercials suck. In that case, I'll just be watching football.

Whatever I end up doing, you should do these:

No comments: