Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Late hockey game

The Bruins are in the Province of Alberta, Canada, in the city of Edmonton to play the Oilers tonight. For those of you that aren't familiar with Canadian geography, Edmonton is in the mountain time zone which is two hours behind us.

What does all that mean? It means that tonight's game is not on at 7:00 eastern time. It's on at 6:30 mountain time which is really 8:30 eastern time.

Bottom line here is I don't think I'll be awake to see the second period...


We are three days away from the Democratic Caucus in Nevada and the polls have Sanders in the lead except for those polls who have Biden in the lead or the polls that have Buttigieg in the lead which of course means the polls that have Klubach in the lead are vastly underrated.

Got all that?

Good.

Now explain it to me because as near as I can tell, these are all the same pollsters who, back in 2016, kept telling us Rodham was going to beat Trump and be the next President of the United States.

They are either liars or morons and I'm leaning towards liars.


Enjoy these links while I enjoy the hockey game:

No comments: