Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I may not have coronavirus but....

....it's kicking my ass.

My financial ass, that is.

The DJIA has dropped about 2,000 points in 3 days. That's about 8% of its value.

Think about that for a minute -  The market dropped 8% in 3 days.

The upside to all of this is that I like dividend equities and I roll the dividends back in by purchasing additional shares. Now that the shares are cheaper, I'll just be buying more of them. When the market goes back up, I'll be rich I tell ya! Filthy Stinking Rich!

Well, I will definitely be at least two of those things...


The Bruins lost last night but so did the Lightning so the Bruins maintain their 5 point first place lead in the NHL.

As for the Red Sox, they beat the Pirates this afternoon and I gotta say, the new kids are playing their hearts out. I suspect more than a few of them will be on the team next month when they take the field in Toronto to open the season against the Blue Jays.


I will be glad when this election thing is over with. We are constantly getting phone calls from all of these very important people who are all very excited to tell us to vote for their very qualified candidate.

I hate very important people who are very excited about something. They make me think of Steve Balmer.

Today was Maura Healey, Attorney General of Massachusetts who is very excited to tell us to vote for her highly-qualified and very good friend Elizabeth Warren.

Personally, I think Maura Healey is a first-class jerk who wants to take away my constitutional right to keep & bear arms and Elizabeth Warren is lying sack of weasel doody who wants to take all of my hard-earned money and give it to other people.

Don't get me started on the rest of the pack...


Here are a few links:

No comments: