Saturday, November 18, 2023

Busy day

We had an adventure today that took as far afield in search of various consumables.

In other words, we went grocery shopping.


Yes, there is hockey this evening.

Yes, I will be watching it.

No, Milan Lucic will probably not be watching it.

The Canadiens are in Boston to hopefully lose to the Bruins this evening. Puck drops at 7:00.

Before that, however, I will be watching the replay of the LPGA CME Group Championship. So far, none of those players have been arrested for a domestic "incident"...


If I remember correctly, Donald Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up! Trump was specifically told that he would be held in contempt of the court if he talked about the clerk. This pissed Trump off to no end.

Turns out his lawyers filed an appeal based on Trump's right to free speech and that judge issued a temporary restraining order, effectively lifting the ban. This gave Trump free range on his truth thingee and what do you think is the first thing he does...


The man is a spoiled little brat.


I'm going to see if we have anything for dinner and then I'm going to watch some hockey.

Here are some links:

No comments: