Tuesday, November 7, 2023

I got one tree...

In the middle of my front yard is a dogwood tree that refuses to drop it's leaves.

In most years, this tree goes through the fall nicely dropping its leaves a little at a time, letting me clean them up by running them over with my lawn tractor. This year, however, I suspect this tree has some kind of grudge against me and has decided to wait until the first snow to drop its leaves.

Then, when there is six inches of snow on the ground, it's going to drop all of its leaves all at once, making it impossible for me to clean them up until sometime in April of next year.

I don't know what I did to piss off that tree...


Because Trump doesn't know when to shut up, he got yelled at by the judge in his fraud trial. As a matter of fact, he got yelled at a few times.

At some point, the judge decided to take a break and he went to his chambers to chill out. When he returned, he was a changed man. He let Trump prattle on about anything he wanted to talk about.

I have a feeling he let Trump prettle on because it's very possible that Trump just started digging his own grave.

He admitted, in court and under oath, that his companies had changed the value of properties in New York. Forget that Florida Mar-A-Lago property, it is the properties in New York that are at the heart of this case. Like I always say, he just doesn't know when to shut up.

And speaking of Mar-A-Lago, did you know it was built in 1924 by the woman that owned General Foods, Marjorie Post?


When I went to bed last night, the Bruins were up 2-0 after two periods. When I woke up this morning, I discovered the Bruins beat the Stars 3-2 in regulation.

You have no idea how much joy it brings to to have one winning team in the sportings world that I enjoy watching

Their next game is Thursday when the Islanders come to Boston. Puck drops at 7:00pm


Chicken Alfredo for dinner tonight. That will be followed by the evening's entertainment of DVRs and perhaps some light reading.

While I do that, you should check these out:

No comments: