Thursday, November 9, 2023

This was not a busy day

As a matter of fact, I would classify this as a lazy day.

It was misting most of the day which is okay because I got all the leaves off my front and side yards yesterday. I have a few things I want to do around the house like paint the bathroom ceiling and clean my basement work area but to be honest with you, I just didn't feel like doing them.

Maybe I'll do them next week.

⧫

Dear business owners / web site administrators,

If you were to place simple, unobtrusive advertisements on your webpages, I would not use an ad blocker. But since you still utilize pop-up ads and full-page-seizure-inducing ads, I will use my adblocker.

And for the record, when I see this:
I stop visiting your webpage.

You are destroying the internet with your garish, ignorant advertisements. Stop doing that and people will stop using ad blockers.

Sincerely,
Everybody.

⧫

Attention ad blocker coders,

Please figure out how to block that annoying "Powered by Admiral" thing.

Thank you,
Everybody

⧫

It's a pizza kind of night.

Enjoy these links:


No comments: