Thursday, November 9, 2023

This was not a busy day

As a matter of fact, I would classify this as a lazy day.

It was misting most of the day which is okay because I got all the leaves off my front and side yards yesterday. I have a few things I want to do around the house like paint the bathroom ceiling and clean my basement work area but to be honest with you, I just didn't feel like doing them.

Maybe I'll do them next week.


Dear business owners / web site administrators,

If you were to place simple, unobtrusive advertisements on your webpages, I would not use an ad blocker. But since you still utilize pop-up ads and full-page-seizure-inducing ads, I will use my adblocker.

And for the record, when I see this:
I stop visiting your webpage.

You are destroying the internet with your garish, ignorant advertisements. Stop doing that and people will stop using ad blockers.

Sincerely,
Everybody.


Attention ad blocker coders,

Please figure out how to block that annoying "Powered by Admiral" thing.

Thank you,
Everybody


It's a pizza kind of night.

Enjoy these links:


No comments: