Sunday, November 5, 2023

Losses all around

Yes, I watched the Patriots play the Commanders today.

Yes, I watched the Patriots lose 17-20 to the Commanders today.

They gave me a bit of hope when they were up 14-10 at the half but then they came out for the third quarter and proceeded to suck all over the field.

Next week they are in Germany where they will be the home team against the Colts. That game will start at 9:30 in the morning but I'm not entirely sure what network, if any, will be carrying it. I have every reason to believe it will be streamed on some service I don't have.


The Bruins suffered their first loss of the season last night and it wasn't pretty.

The Bruins were up 3-2 on the Red Wings going into the third period when the Red Wings suddenly exploded and scored 3 goals to give them a 5-4 win.

Next game is tomorrow against the Stars. Puck drops at 8:00.


The change back to standard time has caused my sleep habits to be beyond screwed up.

That has caused me to forget to do anything about this daily collection of shit I post.

Maybe tomorrow I'll remember to do post something.

No comments: