Sunday, November 12, 2023

Everybody lost

Last night the Bruins lost in overtime and today, the Patriots lost in, well, normal time.


The Bruins played well and held on to a 1-0 lead through most of the game. Then, in the third period, the Canadiens scored two quick goals and took a 2-1 lead. The Bruins managed to score a last minute goal for a 2-2 tie and sending the game into overtime.

And that was when they lost.


As for the Patriots, I have no intention of saying they stink. I have no desire to say they suck. Hell, I'm not even going to say they are bad.

What I am going to say is that they are in last place in the AFC with a record of 2-8.

I'll let you decide what verb best describes them.


I'm going to put the golf channel on and watch the replay of the Butterfield.

You can check these out is you want:

No comments: