Sunday, November 12, 2023

Everybody lost

Last night the Bruins lost in overtime and today, the Patriots lost in, well, normal time.

⧫

The Bruins played well and held on to a 1-0 lead through most of the game. Then, in the third period, the Canadiens scored two quick goals and took a 2-1 lead. The Bruins managed to score a last minute goal for a 2-2 tie and sending the game into overtime.

And that was when they lost.

⧫

As for the Patriots, I have no intention of saying they stink. I have no desire to say they suck. Hell, I'm not even going to say they are bad.

What I am going to say is that they are in last place in the AFC with a record of 2-8.

I'll let you decide what verb best describes them.

⧫

I'm going to put the golf channel on and watch the replay of the Butterfield.

You can check these out is you want:

No comments: