Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Once again, a busy day

I had a meeting this morning and then a trip to Costco to get some cheap, non-Massachusetts eggs (and a few other things). After that it was lunch with my buddies and finally I got the leaves off my lawn.

I did manage to hear some news on my car radio. The weather dweebs are saying we might see some sleet / freezing rain tomorrow morning which is why I decided to get the leaves off my lawn.

No, the dogwood tree in my front yard has not dropped any leaves yet...

⧫

So far, Trump and each of his three children have testified that none of them had anything to do with any Trump company(s) financial documents.

I gotta be honest with you, it sounds kind of stupid to me that the owners of a company have no idea about the company's financial situation. That leads me to believe that the Trump's are either dumb as a box of concrete or they are lying about what they know.

I'm willing to accept either explanation.

⧫

I've had dinner and now I'm going to watch some bad television.

Here are some links:

No comments: