Thursday, November 16, 2023

Snappy title

I decided that The Vets new closet doors needed one more trim.

I trimmed the inside edges of each panel when we put them up yesterday but they were just a bit tight when fully closed. After giving it some thought, I decided that the tight fit is fine in the winter but once the humidity starts to roll in during the summer months, those doors were probably going to swell beyond the limit of the door frame.

I went over to her house while she was at work this morning, brought the doors back to my house and ran the panels through the table saw one last time to remove an extra 1/16th off each panel. That is a total of a quarter inch and that should make all the difference come this summer.


I'm going to find some entertainment and fall asleep early.

You should check these out:

No comments: