Friday, February 15, 2013

It's FlapJack Friday!

I had two breakfasts this morning. That is not unusual for me because I always have two breakfasts. I usually eat some fruit at 7:30 and then around 8:30 or 9:00, I go have some oatmeal.

This morning, the company I work for bought us all breakfast. That means I went to the cafeteria at 7:15 and had some pancakes with fruit. Then at 9:00, I went down and had some scrambled eggs and sausage. This is known to readers of The Hobbit as breakfast and second breakfast.

Now I realize that having two breakfasts is probably what is contributing to my increase in girth but I don't care. I like the idea that the company I work for thinks enough of it's employees to buy us breakfast every once-in-a-while.

*

You might want to visit these links:


No comments: