Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just one breakfast this morning.

I was planning on getting my haircut this morning but then I discovered that Tom Caron was doing a two hour broadcast from Jet Blue Park in Fort Meyers.


I decided that it was more important for my skills to be available to the new manager via my special coaching TV than it was for me to get my haircut.

April 1st is right around the corner and they need all the help they can get...

*

Did I mention that one of our offspring is home for the weekend? Our daughter decided that since she had Friday off, she would come home, get a couple of mom-cooked meals, play with the Dog and cats and get some sleep in her own bed.

And we are always happy when she makes those kinds of decisions.

*

Here are some links for you:


No comments: