Thursday, February 7, 2013

You can never have enough milk and batteries...

According to the Weather Channel (motto: Panic early, panic often), there is a potential for 8 feet of snow. It's going to be devastating and we're all going to die.

According to the National Weather Service, there is a potential for 12 to 16 inches of snow. It will also be a little windy and we should plan on some snow drifts.

My money is on the National Weather Service. And I gotta tell you, if we can't handle 12 to 16 inches of snow, we're pretty pathetic.

Oh, and the milk and batteries comment was a cheap shot at all the people flooding the grocery stores buying milk, bread and batteries.

*

Having said that, I'm about as prepared as I can be. I have plenty of gasoline for the snow blower & generator, we have a well-stocked pantry & freezer and we have a 60 pound bag of food for The Dog.

If we need anything else, I'll just wait until they plow the roads and drive to the store to get it.

*

You can click on these links:


No comments: