Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day two of my three-day weekend.

What the hell???

I turn my back for one minute to go make some dinner and next thing I know, Aaron Rodgers is going home and Russell Wilson is going to the Superb owl. I was positive the Packers were going to win that game.

So it looks like Tom Brady and the Patriots will also be playing in the Superb owl this year and that news should make my brothers pretty damned happy. They are some serious Patriot fans.

I had a thought: I can't help but wonder if Peyton Manning isn't more than a little pissed off right now.

Oh, and where the hell did the Patriots find that running game they suddenly pulled out of their butt? That's the most I've seen Blount run all year. And whoever called the play where Nate Solder caught a pass and lumbered into the end zone deserves a raise.

*

Here are a few links to click on:

No comments: