Monday, January 19, 2015

Last day of my three day weekend.

I'll be back to work tomorrow but at least it's only for four days.

*

Once again, someone has accused the Patriots of cheating.

Seems that almost immediately after yesterdays game between the Colts and the Patriots, a TV station out in Indianapolis, WTHR, published a story that said,
    "A source tells WTHR's Bob Kravits that the Patriots may have used under-inflated footballs..."
Now everyone is reporting that the NFL is investigating if the Patriots used under-inflated footballs.

Let's see if I got this straight: A television station out in Indianapolis sent a reporter to Foxborough to watch his local team get stomped badly by the Patriots. As soon as the game is over, and he realizes his team was just handed an embarrassing 45-7 loss, he claims the Patriots cheated.

Why am I not shocked.

*

Here are today's links:

I've asked my youngest to get five of these for me.

No comments: