Friday, January 9, 2015

Today was a slightly normal day.

The consultant left today, leaving us with a wealth of knowledge. We now also have more work to do in 2015 than we have time or people but that's okay.

That just means I will probably remain gainfully employed for another year or so.

*

Here is a universal truth - We are all going to die one day.

The best we can hope for is to die of old age but sometimes it doesn't happen that way. My goal is to see to it that my death is not caused by some unwashed, cowardly, murderous thug screaming something about an imaginary diety while he machine-guns me and 19 of my close friends.

And for the record, I would like to point out that if the guy with the video camera had a rifle instead of camera, this whole thing might have ended differently for the defenseless cop lying on the sidewalk.

Just saying is all.

*

Here are today's links:

No comments: