Monday, January 12, 2015

Not much to blab about today.

The news was kind of quiet. Other than the Obama administration admitting that maybe they were a little arrogant and self-centered when they sent some low-level peon to France to participate in the unity rallies, there really is very little else to go on about.

*

I would, however, like to bring up the wussification of our society.

Today, almost every school in the area canceled classes because of a 1/2 inch of snow and the possibility that maybe we might see some freezing rain and you never know, some idiot with little or no coordination might slip and hurt there precious little ass.

When I was a child, I remember the bus fishtailing down a hill on our way to school.

When I was a child, I remember standing at the bus stop, soaked through to the bone from the freezing rain because we were all too stupid to bring an umbrella.

When I was a child, I remember walking down Stony Hill Rd, across Boston Rd, to the Pines School because I had missed the bus.

What the hell happened to us that we cancel school because of a half inch of snow?

Wusses....

*

Try these links:

No comments: