Friday, January 16, 2015

Not a long day but a busy one.

I did manage to "escape" at a decent hour today but I left some things undone that I might end up trying to complete this weekend. We'll have to see how I feel.

*

I saw a great suggestion for those I-93 protesters. One comment to the article said,
    "Next time, the cops should bring a few of those moving dollies or hand trucks. They can move the barrels, along with the protesters, over to the breakdown lane. Then put some of those concrete barriers up to protect the protesters and leave them there until after the evening rush hour is over."
I thought that was perfect. No one gets hurt, everyone makes it to work on time and the protesters get what they want which is to be chained to some barrels for the day.

There was another comment about urinating on them but I don't that that would effect. They are, after all, unwashed to begin with.

And has anyone ever seen an attractive protester? They are all fat, dirty and ugly. Not once have I ever seen an attractive protester.

*

Here are today's links:

No comments: