Monday, February 20, 2017

Much better start to the day

It was a nice quiet Presidents Day, or as I like to call it, Washington's Birthday. There was no breaking of anything which meant my day was going a lot better than yesterday.


As for flying, looks like that's not going to happen this week. Thursday was looking like a possibility but I discovered I have an appointment that day that I can't miss.

Oh well, maybe next week.


My friend Rich is still in the hospital although not in the ICU. They moved him to a regular room with the hopes that he would begin getting his strength back and then move to a rehabilitation facility. Unfortunately, the move to the rehab has not happened yet.

Seems that every time he thinks he's getting better, his body says, "Oh no you don't" and decides to have a new issue, forcing them to cancel the move. He was scheduled to go today but last night was another problem and they cancelled today's move.

I feel bad for the guy. He is a genuinely nice person who is not a "sit around and relax" guy. He is always on the go and filled with energy. Not so anymore. This cancer is sapping his strength and his life.

He deserves better and hopefully that comes soon.


I found these for you:

No comments: