Sunday, February 19, 2017

Microwave turntable plates are expensive.

I started my day by dropping and smashing the glass turntable plate from one of our microwaves.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of glass those things are made of but when you drop one on a tile floor, it explodes into one or two large pieces and millions of little tiny pieces that go all over the kitchen.

After cleaning up all of the glass, I did a quick search on Amazon and found the exact one needed to replace it. With the free shipping from Prime, it only came to $32.00! Isn't that great!

If you can't tell, that's sarcasm.

Why does a glass plate cost $32.00? I mean, it's glass, right? For that price it should be hand-carved Waterford crystal.


I need to go flying.

Soon.

The problem is the weather. It's either windier than I like, the cloud cover is too low or it's snowing. I don't want to fly in those conditions.

I'm hoping one day this week will turn out in my favor but based on what I'm seeing, hope is all I got.


You should click on these links:

No comments: