Monday, February 27, 2017

At least one of my friends is out of the hospital.

My buddy Jimmy had knee replacement last Friday and he went home yesterday. He says the knee is stiff but not terrible. The therapist showed up today and said she was happy with the way things were going.

This is his second knee replacement and he said this one was a little more painful than the first. I told him he was 66 when he had the first one done and now he's 72. He is no spring chicken so things are going to be a little harder.

The guy may be slightly bionic ith his two fake knees but all things considered, he's doing pretty damned well.


A little research tells me that my "new" table saw was manufactured back in 1965. Believe it or not, it was purchased from the Montgomery Ward catalog.

When I look at my old table saw and my "new" table saw, I wonder how I managed to cut anything at all on the old one.


For the record, the Red Sox lost again today.

I'm hoping this doesn't become a habit...


You can click on these links if you would like:

No comments: