Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snow galore!

When I let The Dog out at 5:45 this morning, there was no sign of snow. No sign of snow at all.

Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Zip. Nada. Bupkiss.

I fed The Dog, poured some coffee, settled into my recliner, flipped on the news and listened to the easily-panicked talking heads explain that the snow was falling, it just wasn't reaching the ground. Then they showed a radar image that had a large blue/white blob over all of the area.

At 6:30, my wife came downstairs and asked if it was snowing. I said nope, nothing at all. She flipped on the back light and said, "I think I see a flake."

At 6:45, the snow suddenly hit. It was like a wall. One minute there was nothing and the next I could hardly see my neighbors house across the street.

So it snowed all day and we ended up with 17+ inches of snow. That makes me want to say, "Thank goodness for The Beast."


Here are a few links for your enjoyment:

No comments: