Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm pretty sure I woke my neighbors this morning

At 5:30 this morning, I went outside, dragged The Beast out of the garage and proceeded to snowblow my driveway. While I was doing that, I noticed the lights come on across the street and thought to myself, "Huh. Guess I woke you up. Too bad."

These are the people that spent more than a few years partying like rockstars at 11:30 at night while my kids were trying to get some sleep so they could go to school the next day. These are people that invited dozens of their friends over and had them park on the street, blocking driveways and mailboxes so no one else could use the street.

These are people that have no consideration for anyone else in the neighborhood so I guess they should expect a little karma every once in a while.

And it turns out I'm just the guy to help karma along...


It took me some time to find these links, you should click on them:

No comments: