Sunday, February 5, 2017

Time for some football

The SuperB owl is on in a few minutes and I suspect that most of you will be either watching the game or watching Americas Funniest Videos.

For those of you that chose to watch the funny videos, good for you. Enjoy those moments of hilarity sent in by hillbillies everywhere.

For those of you that chose to watch the game, good for you. Enjoy those moments of hilarity of the Falcons getting their ass kicked by the Patriots.

Me? I'll be watching the game and probably yelling at my television. I don't pretend to have any special coaching skills when it comes to football because I only ever played it in neighborhood pickup games and I never coached it.

Turns out that since I never actually played it, I still have good knees and hips, unlike all my friends who played it in school. They're all walking around like crippled old men...


While I enjoy some football, you can enjoy these links:


No comments: