Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I did not get to watch any of the All Star Legends softball game

As a matter of fact, I didn't even watch the Home Run Derby. I watched the old Micheal Keaton Batman movie instead.

As for tonights All Star game, I'll probably watch the first few innings and then look for something else to watch. Let's face it, it doesn't matter who wins or loses and it's being played by a lot of guys I don't really care about.

If Bryce Harper can convince the commissioner of MLB to use his idea, then I'd watch it,

Harper's idea is to let the votes happen as they currently do but then pick the top two vote getters, make them captains and let them pick the players for their teams. That would make for some interesting teams.


While I watch me few minutes of baseball and then channel surf, you should visit these links to see if they contain the answers to all your questions:

No comments: