Sunday, July 2, 2017

Thirty one years.

Thirty one years ago today my dad died after undergoing bypass surgery. He was 55 years old.

He never met his any of his grandchildren which is a real shame because in my opinion, he would have made a great grandpa.


One problem with unretiring is that I have to get back into the mode of finding the time to get things done. For the last year and few months I have been able to do things whenever the mood struck or the weather was right.

Now I have to do things when I'm not at work.

That means I spend my weekend just like the rest of you - doing things like lawn mowing and errand running.

And I've gotten used to wearing socks again.


This morning, the Red Sox were in first place, two games ahead of the Yankees in the ALEast.


They both had afternoon games today.

The Red Sox managed to kick the crap out of the Blue Jays and the Astros managed to kick the crap out of the Yankees.

That means the Red Sox are now three games ahead of the Yankees.

This just keeps getting better and better.


You might like these links:

No comments: