Monday, July 31, 2017

So long Mooch. We hardly knew ye'

I'm pretty sure that the 1974 Nixon White House was more stable than the 2017 Trump White House.

Just sayin....


The Red Sox went and got themselves an 8th inning setup man and I'm not entirely sure why. They aren't scoring runs and I don't think a setup man is going to help them in that area.

Then again, I'm not Dave Dombrowski and he seems to know a lot more about this stuff than I do.


Here's the radar track from our little sightseeing flight on Sunday.

All-in-all, it was a beautiful day and we both enjoyed the flight.


Here is todays special message from a special spammer:
    Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across
    this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to provide something back and help others like you helped me.
I think he needs some new primary time.


I'm going to lecture John Farrell and the Red Sox via my special coaching TV.

While I do that, you can click on these:

No comments: