Monday, July 17, 2017

They split the series

The Red Sox managed to split the series with the Yankees by winning last nights game. They lead the Rays by three games and the Yankees by three and a half games.

Eduardo Rodriguez is returning to the mound tonight for the first time in 6 weeks so I'm hoping that things are healed nicely and he retains his control. They are hosting the struggling Blue Jays tonight and if they can figure out what to do with their bats, they might just win.


Here's the radar track of my flight yesterday. Apparently the local radar service at Bradley was a bit busy yesterday because it only tracked some of my flight. That's why it looks like I suddenly took sharp turns and reversed course and it's missing the fourth leg of my flight entirely./


I need to get some pictures of the scenery again. The Connecticut River and the Quabbin Reservoir are full & beautiful and the hills are covered in green.

Those would make nice pictures for my office walls.


I'm going to go eat some dinner and then watch some baseball.

You should see what these are:

No comments: