Friday, July 28, 2017

Only half a game

The Yankees managed to come from behind and beat the Rays last night. This puts them only a half game behind the Red Sox.

This is not a good thing...

As for today, the Royals are bringing their eight game win streak into Fenway. It would be nice to see the Red Sox break that streak.


In the world of spammers, we have a new winner:
    I in addition to my friends were actually viewing the great helpful hints from the blog while then I got a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the website owner for them. My young boys were definitely totally glad to read through all of them and have seriously been using these things. Appreciate your turning out to be indeed thoughtful and also for choosing these kinds of really good resources most people are really eager to understand about. Our sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to earlier.
These guys need to learn about a little something we call "punctuation"...

And for the record, I forgive him for not expressing his appreciation earlier.


Here are some websites for you to click upon:

No comments: