Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I don't care about Price or Eckersley

Those two can bitch at each other all day long as far as I'm concerned. What I am concerned about is the fact that the Red Sox aren't hitting the ball.

Yes, they are in first place in the ALEast but let's face it, the ALEast kind of sucks right now. They are leading the pack of bad teams.

They are not playing well and no one seems to know why.

And what really worries me is the fact that everyone seems to be looking at Devers as some kind of savior. Don't get me wrong, I think the kid will be far better than Sandoval ever was and I'm really hoping he doesn't lock up like a bad brake job but let's face it, he's not a major league ball player.

Trust me folks, if the 20 year old kid who played nine games in AAA is going to be the best player on the team, they got a real problem...


So John McCain went back to Washington today and lectured the entire senate about what a bunch of boobs they are.

Too bad it took him 30 years to tell them that.


Here are some links to click on:

No comments: