Thursday, July 6, 2017

More spam

Once again, I am seeing a large amount of spam comments on this treatise. My favorite, for now, is this one:
    I'm no longer positive the place you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
I'm not entirely sure what his mission is but I'm glad I could be of help.


Turns out I was able to watch absolutely no baseball last night but tonight is much better. Not only did todays game start at 7:00 instead of 9:30, I got a great nights sleep last night so I currently do not feel like the walking dead.

The Red Sox lost last night but so did the Yankees so the Red Sox remain four games ahead in first place.

One thing I wanted to bring up was the new guy, Tzu-Wei Lin.

Man that kid can run! When he hits the ball, he flies down the base path like the wind.

And I'm pretty sure they call him TwoWay.


While I watch this game, you can visit these links:

No comments: