Friday, October 27, 2017

Fun night at the ER

My mother in law had an incident last night and since my wife is an only child, it's up to her to take care of her. And since my wife is an only child, I'm right there with her because I'm not going to leave my wife to deal with this alone.

So we ended up at Baystate Palmer at 6:00 last night and they ended up shipping her over to Baystate Springfield around 10:00. We took the opportunity to stop at home, get changed, let the dog out and grab a snack.

We got to Baystate Springfield around 11:30 and finally got home around 1:00am.

Then we got up and went to work at our normal time.

Oh, and for the record, she's fine. We, however, are exhausted.


So the World Series is tied at one game each. The Astros managed to take the second game in Los Angeles which is a good thing for the Astros because the next three games are in Houston. The Astros usually win when they are the home team.

Maybe the World Series will be over before it has to head back to Los Angeles.


In other baseball news, the Yankees decided that they are tired of having a manager with the best record in MLB so they fired Joe Girardi. I can't wait to see who they end up with because it's going to be hard to top Girardi's record.

Sometimes I think the Steinbrenner boys are idiots.


I'm going to try and watch a little baseball before passing out on my couch.

You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: