Tuesday, October 24, 2017

There is baseball tonight.

The World Series starts tonight at 8:00 and I could care less about either one of the teams. I suppose I'll watch a few innings but I won't be offering any of my sage advice.


We spent an hour on the phone with our youngest going over his benefit options. It's hard to be a young kid starting out.

When I was starting out, there was no 401(k) to think about, there was only Blue Cross/Blue Shield for health insurance and only rich people had dental insurance. We had no decisions to make, it was what it was and we were happy to have it.

Now you have to think about contributions to retirement accounts, contributions to health savings accounts, what level of health insurance, what level of dental insurance and what level of prescription coverage.

So anyways, we got him all squared away and he is now adulting on a full time basis.


Not much else to prattle on about so I think we'll just get to the links:

No comments: