Sunday, October 15, 2017

We have clean clothes.

It took me a good chunk of the morning but the dryer is up and running.

Moving a 28¼ inch dryer through a 28¼ doorway is not all that easy. It requires removing some of the door frame without doing any irreparable damage.

Connecting a gas dryer to the gas line and venting it properly is also not all that easy. It requires a knowledge of plumbing, some good pipe dope and a little bit of duct tape.

Connecting a gas dryer and venting it properly while working in a space that is basically a closet is freaking hard. It calls for flexibility and dexterity that is normally found in someone who is substantially younger than me.

But all that aside, I managed to get it hooked up and running nicely. This means we have clean, dry clothes.

It also means that I'm hoping the ibuprofen does its job soon.


The Patriots started out todays game looking pretty bad and I was genuinely concerned that they were going to lose to the Jets. That would have been a very bad thing in my opinion.

But as they tend to do, they overcame a 14-0 deficit and ended the game beating the Jets 24-17

Tom Brady is looking a lot like Skeletor lately. I'm thinking his TB12 diet of nuts and berries might turn out to be a bad move on his part.

Also, the CBS announcers, Eagle, Fouts and Washburn, are definitely Jets fans. They were amazed that the Patriots won and they would not stop talking about a Jets TD that was overturned upon review.


I'm sore and tired so I think it's going to be an early night for me.

You can visit these if you would like:

No comments: