Wednesday, October 11, 2017

And so it ends.

John Farrell's tenure as the manager of the Red Sox came to an end today when Trade 'em Away Dave announced that he had made a the decision to move on.

I'm betting that Farrell will find a new position somewhere because he's not a bad manager but I'm not entirely sure Dombrowski made the wrong decision. Farrell never seemed to get control of that team and it showed when he missed most of the 2015 season and Torey Lovullo took over.

Yes, the Red Sox will survive & move forward and John Farrell will survive & move on but it's going to be an interesting off-season watching & waiting to see what Dombrowski does with the team.

I'm not entirely sure I have a lot of faith in his baseball decision-making skills...


Now I'm going to watch a couple of innings of the Yankees/Indians game.

While I do that, you can click on these:

No comments: