Sunday, October 29, 2017

It must suck to be a Browns or 49ers fan

Half way through the football season and neither the Browns nor the 49er's have won a game. And it's not looking like they are going to suddenly improve and start winning during the second half of the season.

The Patriots, however, are now 6-2 for the first half of the season and are well on their way to appearing in yet another post season.

Oh, and by the way, Dion Lewis can run like the wind.

Just sayin' is all.


Now I'm going to watch game five of the World Series. As much as I don't really care about either team, I gotta admit that this series is pretty good.


I used to say that the internet was closed on Sundays. I think I'm going to start saying that again because it's hard to find interesting stuff.

What I managed to find is here:

No comments: