Thursday, October 5, 2017

Not a great start

The Red Sox managed to fall to the Astros this afternoon. This means they need to win tomorrow if they want to come back to Boston with a chance at winning the series.

Sale is worn out and it showed. The guy was focused and ready but his arm just isn't what it was before the All Star break. He gave up two home runs in the first inning and then one more in the fifth. In between, e gave up a couple of doubles and a few walks.

I still think he's one of the best pitchers in the league and he should be considered for the Cy Young but he won't win it. He simply gave up too many hits in the second half of the season.

Tomorrow's game is at 2:00 so I'll be listening to it on a radio. At least I hope I'll be listening to it. I'm not entirely sure what kind of radio reception I'll get in my office.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: