Monday, October 2, 2017

I've stayed at the Mandalay Bay hotel

It has a nice view of the strip and last night it became a perfect snipers nest.

I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with our society or why someone would do something like that. It's like shooting fish in barrel.

It was not only evil, it was cowardly. This was a man with no testicles and no sense of decency.

On the other hand, there are more decent people in this world than there are evil cowards.


Pat sent me some of the pictures he took.

This is a picture of the Connecticut River as it goes over Turners Falls in Montague:

This is a picture of the river as it cuts between Sugarloaf on the right and Toby on the right:

This is UMass:

And finally, this is a picture of the bald eagle that was flying over the northern end of the airport:

And that, my friends, is why I love flying that loop over the upper valley. It is very pretty country.


You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: