Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I've removed all of my favorite candy from the bowl.

I've discovered something called caramel M&Ms. My wife brought them home in a mixed candy bag for halloween and I tried some. That was when I looked at her and said, "You are not giving these to those little monsters. These are mine! MINE I TELL YOU!"

Then I gave a little maniacal laugh and hoarded the little bags of caramel M&Ms.


My neighbors are sitting in their driveway giving out candy because they don't have a door anymore. The tree pretty much destroyed the entire entrance to their house. Hopefully things get repaired soon for them because it's bad. Really bad.

The ridge board is shattered, the rafters are smashed, the drywall ceiling is busted up and the front wall is damaged.


I'm going to watch game six of the World Series.

Well, actually, I'm going to watch a few innings of game six of the World Series.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: