Saturday, June 16, 2018

And they lost

I didn't watch any of the game last night but I did watch the replay this afternoon. I knew they were going to lose before I put the game on but I wanted to watch it anyways.

They had the lead while Porcello was pitching but things went down hill as soon as the bullpen took over.

Hembree gave up a home run in the seventh inning to bring the Mariners within one run. Barnes came in for the eighth inning and gave up two more runs, giving the Mariners a one run lead.

The Red Sox could do nothing against the Mariners in the ninth and the game ended 7-6 in favor of the Mariners.

Unfortunately, the Yankees won last night, meaning they were tied for first place. Then this afternoon, the Yankees beat the Rays, giving them a half game lead over the Red Sox.

Tonights game is on at 8:00 so I might make actually be able to watch s few innings.

The Red Sox need to win.


I considered going flying today but decided to hold off until Wednesday or next weekend. As much as I'd like to fly every week, it's a little expensive so every week would drain the account pretty fast.

I don't want to drain the account too fast.


While I sit around waiting for baseball to come on, you can click on these:

No comments: