Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Fathers Day

Today was toasty but tomorrow is supposed to be furnace-like. Thank goodness I have a few of Willis Carrier's invention and my home is comfortable.

Speaking of the heat, you gotta love New England.

Today it was 90° but six months ago I was posting pictures like this:


The Red Sox managed to beat the Mariners and the Rays managed to beat the Yankees. That means the Red Sox and the Yankees are once again tied for first place.

The Red Sox split their four game series against the Mariners. I would rather they win 3 out of 4 but I'll settle for a 2-2 series.

They have a travel day tomorrow when they will travel to Minnesota to start a three game series against the Twins on Tuesday


I am now going to digest my excellent Fathers Day dinner and watch bad television.

You can do the same or you can click on these:

No comments: