Friday, June 8, 2018

Yes, there is a post tonight.

I didn't get home until almost 8:00 last night so that was why no post.

We were originally planning on going to a party for a friend tonight but we had a last-minute change of plans and decided that staying home would be best.

All of that means that you get an update this evening.


The Red Sox had a youngster pitching for them last night named Beeks. he did pretty good for his first time in the majors but they managed to lose. I don't think it was because his pitching sucked. I think it was because the Tigers were hitting the ball.

They showed some of his pitched in slo-mo replay and they were great pitches. The Tiger batter however were swinging the bat in the right spots and hitting those pitches a ton.

They are hosting the White Sox tonight and Sale is pitching. Hopefully things go the Red Sox way this evening and they win. They are only ½ a game ahead of the Yankees right now so a loss would be a bad thing.


Update on my tree:

Between my plastic ring covered in vaseline and my neighbor's neem oil spray, the little bastards are being kept at bay and there is no additional damage to any of the leaves.

This has been your update on my tree. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.


Have I mentioned that I'm living with Felix Unger?

My daughters little dog appears to have a slight allergy and the pollen makes her "snork" every so often. It's like when Felix would try to clear his sinuses and it's just as amusing.


While Felix the Wonder Dog snorks in my ear, I'm going to watch the Red Sox play baseball.

You can visit these links if you are so inclined:

No comments: