Monday, June 11, 2018

I forgot to click "Publish" last night after I finished typing.

Guess I'm getting old.

Here's what I wrote:

I should have gone flying again today.


A milky sky means no radiational heating over highways so nice smooth air. No wind means fighting a cross wind or windshear when landing. And finally, no bright sun means the cabin isn't turned into a solar oven.

Oh well, at least I got some flight time in yesterday.

I really need to start flying more often.


The Red Sox managed to lose this afternoon, putting them a full game behind the Yankees.

If the Yankees win their game this evening, they will take a one and a half game lead over the Red Sox. If the Yankees lose, they will maintain that half game lead.

I'm really hoping the Yankees lose.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: