Wednesday, June 13, 2018

No, I didn't make to the end of the game

Turns out they only played nine innings last night but it took them more than four hours to play those nine innings. I fell asleep on my couch somewhere around 10:00 and woke up at 11:00 to see the final out being made.

Todays game started at 3:00 so even if it does go four hours, I'll still be able to watch the whole thing.


I managed to get my lawn mowed before the rain arrived today, which is nice. This having a day off in the middle of the week is great. I highly recommend it.

So it's back to work for me tomorrow and Friday before I'm off for the weekend.

I may have mentioned this but in case you forgot, I really like this job.


I'm going to watch the end of the ball game, make a little dinner and then figure out what DVR I should watch. Maybe I'll watch one of the many Storage Wars I have recorded.

You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: