Thursday, June 28, 2018

They are in first place.

The Red Sox managed to hold off the Angels last night and they won 9-6.

The Yankees weren't so fortunate and they ended up losing to the Phillies 3-0.

That means the Red Sox are back in first place by half a game.

The Yankees are off tonight so if the Red Sox beat the Angels again, they will take a full game lead in first place just as they go to New York to for a three game series against the Yankees starting tomorrow.

I'm hoping they take at least two of the three against the Yankees.


We got more than little rain today and I'm not going to complain. My lawn can use the water.

Unfortunately, the rain is leaving us and it's being replaced by high heat and humidity.

I hate humidity.


You should enjoy these links while I am enjoying baseball:

No comments: