Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I'm going to like this

This having every Wednesday off during the summer is going to spoil me. It's like a mini-weekend but in the middle of the week.

Add to that the fact that I'm using some vacation time up and taking Friday off means I'll work on Thursday and then be off for three days.

I really like this job.


The Red Sox won last night and I'm hoping they win again tonight.

They still maintain that one game lead over the Yankees but the Yankees are probably going to beat the Blue Jays tonight so the Red Sox need to beat the Tigers again.

I will be watching tonights game but I'm hoping it's a clear blowout somewhere around the fifth inning because I'll probably be falling asleep around the sixth or seventh inning.

I'm tired.


While I watch baseball and fall asleep, you can visit these links:

No comments: