Saturday, June 2, 2018

Too many injuries

Ramirez is gone, Betts is on the DL, Pedroia is on the DL and Bradley is still not hitting the ball like he should be. That means they aren't scoring like they should.

Price is a head case, Pomeranz & Procello are pitching like crap and Sale is having too many of those "uncharacteristic outings". That means their opponents are scoring runs.

They lost last night and are now only half a game ahead of the Yankees. If they keep on this path, they will end up giving the lead to the Yankees.

They need to start hitting the ball and their pitchers need to get back on track.


We have gone into full "move the furniture around" mood here at our dwelling.

I came home last night a redesigned family room and then today we moved furniture around in various configurations that seem to have brought much joy to the ladies that I live with.

Oh, and I also managed to get my backyard mowed.


I am concerned about my new little tree. The damned gypsy moth caterpillars seem to have found it and they have begun dining on it. I picked about 12 or 15 of them off of it and then took a plastic tube, covered it with vaseline and stuck it around the trunk.

Hopefully that prevents the little bastards from getting to my tree.


While I watch some baseball, you can click on these:

No comments: