Saturday, April 6, 2019

I'm beginning to understand...

...how the Orioles fans felt last season. Watching your team lose almost every game they play gets old quickly.

On the other hand, I know they have the skill and talent. I know they are a better team than this. I know they are going to go on a lengthy winning streak at some point.

I know this because they are good.


My laptop is back in the hands of Apple.

I took it to the Apple store today and the tech that looked at it pretty much said, "Well, they screwed this up. We're gonna have to install a new logic board."

Basically, I'm going to have a brand new computer when they return it to me.

The hard drive in a Macbook is not removable, it is an integral part of the logic board. That means when they install the new board, they install a brand new hard drive.

Thanks goodness I do backups and I have one from this morning. Hopefully things work as planned and when I get my laptop back, all I have to do is select the "Restore from Backup" option and plug in the backup drive.

At least, that's plan A.

Plan B is to just start all over again with a blank hard drive.

I'm really hoping for plan A.


You should click on these:

No comments: